Monday, June 30, 2008

Cory & Makayla Est 2002



Cory & Makayla were married April 19, 2002. We enjoy everything outside, camping, hunting fishing, especially boating in the summer time, and just spending time as a family. We have three little girls Megan is 5, Kadence is 3 and Addison. We live in St. George. Cory works as a Realtor for Trademark Real Estate and love his job. I am a stay at home mom and love being one. I am so thankful for being able to be home with my girls; even with all the drama we have in this house full of girls I wouldn’t trade it for the world.



Megan is 5 and will be going to Kindergarten this year. She is so excited to go to school she loves to learn. I tell Cory she is way to smart for me. She is growing up way to fast. Megan loves to go to dance class at On Stage Dance Studio; her favorite thing about dance is having recitals she loves to perform for people. She also loves to color, draw and write words. I think we have days were all I do is spell words for her so she can write them down. She is our little princess and we love her so much



Kadence is 3 and will be 4 in September. She is our miscevious little girl and DADDYS girl. She will not go to sleep at night no matter how late it is without a hug and a kiss from her dad. She can be the meanest yet most loveable kid and we love all the drama that comes with her. Kadence loves to play with babies and her sister. She is the biggest helper with Addison she loves to help me do everything for her. Kadence is her daddy’s little bug and we love every minute we have with her.




Addison is our baby “for now” she is so cute and so much fun. She really is such a good baby. She doesn’t really cry very often and when she does all you can do is grab her because it is the cutest little cry. She has also become a Daddy’s girl, when I can’t get her to calm down I just hand her to Cory and within a minute she has stopped crying and is a sleep. We love her and just can’t get enough of our little girl.

0 comments:

TO US, FAMILY MEANS PUTTING YOUR ARMS AROUND EACH OTHER AND BEING THERE.